We serve a number of different manufacturers, suppliers and markets who require high quality, made in the USA copper alloy and brass products.
Building and Household
Building and household suppliers and manufacturers are the largest industry end-user of brass products in the USA. These include plumbing products, building hardware, and HVAC components to meet the need for durability and corrosion resistance.
The range of Wieland Chase and bronze products produced from rod stock, or forged and machined, for use by manufacturers and suppliers of building, household, and home products include a broad variety.
- Plumbing: faucets, plumbing fixtures, shower valves, faucet bodies and faucet handles, adapters, couplings, shut-off valves, pipes, pipe fittings, radiator cores and components
- Building Hardware: door handles, locks and internal lock components, escutcheons, panic bar handles, lock bodies, hardware, floor plates, fasteners, plugs, lamp and lighting fittings, meter
components, and builder’s hardware
- HVAC Components: zone valves, balancing valves, valve handles, valve bonnets, mixing valves, and heat exchangers
- Architectural Components: facias, door handles, door hardware, drawer pulls, cabinetry hardware and hinges, clock components, engraved features such as nameplates and plaques
- Special Applications: specific alloys for the production of metal pieces and products required for high-touch surfaces as well as non-sparking metal products and tools
As the largest brass rod manufacturer in the U.S., Wieland Chase can provide a variety of brass and bronze alloys to support manufacturing requirements for building and household products.
Industrial Machinery and Equipment
Industrial machinery and equipment suppliers and manufacturers know they can rely on us for essential brass products as well as machining services. From products for manufacturing and welding to components for pneumatic fittings, power washing, and firefighting equipment, we’re your source for components to meet the need for durability and corrosion resistance.
The range of Wieland Chase and bronze products produced from rod stock, or forged and machined, for use by manufacturers and suppliers of industrial machinery and equipment includes a broad variety of products.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Equipment Components: fittings, unions, screw machine products, nozzles, gears, gauges, pinions, valve stems, nuts, bolts, threaded parts, taps, balance weights, and swash plates
- Welding Equipment: torches, regulators, wire feeders, and ground clamps
- Firefighting Equipment: sprinkler systems, flow alarms for sprinkler systems, valves, hose couplings, cylinder refill valves, hose fittings, and fluid transfer systems
- Power Washing Equipment: pump heads, control bodies, spray nozzles, pipe fittings, hose fittings, and elbow fittings
As the largest brass rod manufacturer in the U.S. today, Wieland Chase can provide a full range of brass and bronze alloys to support the manufacturing requirements for industrial machinery and equipment products.
Transportation – Automotive and Trucking Products
Today’s transportation component manufacturers and suppliers count on the strength and corrosion resistance of brass for connectors, assemblies, housings, and parts.
The range of Wieland Chase and bronze products produced from rod stock, or forged and machined, for use by manufacturers and suppliers of transportation industry products and vehicle components include:
- Engine Systems: engine components, connector assemblies, valve guides, swash plates, caps, retainer rings, pipe couplings, battery clamps, fluid connectors, and emission system components
- Cooling Systems: radiator cores, pump parts, radiator drain cocks, bulkhead fittings, tubing and hose fittings, tanks, tubes and tubing, and hose assemblies
- Driveline and Braking: axel components, gear components, transmission, wheel components, bushings and bearings, fluid transfer systems, air brakes, and heavy-load wheel
- Sensors and Switches: sensor bodies, temperature switches, temperature gauges, connectors, housings, and assemblies
- Marine Hardware: Because of its durability and corrosion resistance, even in the presence of saltwater, brass is ideal for marine engines, pumps, propellers, and more.
Wieland Chase is the largest brass rod manufacturer in the U.S. and can provide a variety of brass and bronze alloys to support today’s manufacturing requirements for automotive and trucking products.
Electrical and Electronics Products
Our high-quality brass alloys are integral to the electrical and electronics components that drive technology, communications, and infrastructure. Wiring, fiber, coaxial, and wireless connections are just the beginning.
The range of Wieland Chase and bronze products produced from rod stock, or forged and machined, for use by manufacturers and suppliers of electrical and electronics products and components includes a broad variety of products.
- Electrical terminals, pins for electrical connectors, clamps, electrical panel board switches, relays, sockets, terminals, terminal blocks, links, neutral links, castings, DIN fasteners, cable glands, conduit fittings, transformer parts, fuse parts, connectors, switch gear parts, switch gear bushings, switch gear contacts, switch gear board parts, switch gear conductors, and earthing and grounding components
- Brass alloys are ideal for the production of many electrical applications from high-tech needs such as cell tower components and microwave transmitters to everyday products such as plugs and lamp fittings.
- Brass is ideal for products and applications that call for non-sparking metals.
Recognized as the largest of brass rod manufacturers in the U.S., Wieland Chase can provide a variety of brass and bronze alloys to support manufacturing requirements for electrical and electronics products.