Attention: From now on please note the following regulation regarding corona.
The current strong increase in the incidence of infections in and outside our plants, in conjunction with official requirements, demands stricter regulations for all our employees and also for all our colleagues and partners from external companies and suppliers.
In Bavaria, "3 G" is currently in practice and we have to ensure that the new regulations are respected and complied with in our plants.
Therefore, before entering our plants, we ask you to bring your
- vaccination certificate or
- proof of convalescence or
- test certificate (self-testing is not allowed)
ready to hand and to show it on request. Please observe the state-specific regulations.
Our Vöhringen plant is located in Bavaria, and we act in accordance with the “Bayerische Infektionsschutzmaßnahmenverordnung”.
Protective masks are mandatory: All drivers are obliged to wear masks in delivery traffic at the Langenberg, Ulm, Villingen and Vöhringen plants.
The Wieland online notification is for registered suppliers/forwarders and customers delivering virgin metals or metal scrap to our Vöhringen plant or collecting metal waste.
In the application, certain time frames can be booked for the deliveries and collections. In addition, you have the possibility to book yourself, on the same day, still unreserved unloading times in a fixed time frame.
In order to be able to unload the vehicle, the following points must be observed:
- Access for trucks only via gate 17, Illerzeller Straße 171, 89269 Vöhringen. At gate 1 in Vöhringen, there is no possibility for trucks to turn around
- The vehicles must be notified for the current day of delivery and register at the gate with the notification number
- For deliveries the drivers must present a delivery note or consignment note from which Wieland’s direct contract partner can be seen
- The drivers must wear safety footwear and produce their identity card/passport when registering at the gate of the Vöhringen plant
Deliveries with the transit procedure T1 can only be cleared during the opening hours of the Ulm customs office:
Monday – Wednesday: 07.30 a.m. – 03.30 p.m.
Thursday: 07.30 a.m. – 04.45 p.m.
Friday: 07.30 a.m. – 02.30 p.m.
Deliveries of metals
Monday – Wednesday: 06.00 a.m. – 11.45 a.m. and 01.10 p.m. – 02.30 p.m.
Friday: 06.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Collection of metal waste
Monday – Thursday: 07.00 a.m. – 11.45 a.m.
Friday: 07.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Goods receiving hours auxiliary & operating materials, Vöhringen plant
Monday - Friday: 7.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. and 1.10 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.