Cages for bearings
Decades of experience in the production of brass rings and machined solid cages make Wieland one of the leading manufacturers for the rolling bearing industry. We advise our customers on individual requests to meet the highest requirements and technical innovations.
With over 800 active articles in the dimensional range from 20 to 420mm, we offer a broad product portfolio. This high vertical range of manufacture is guaranteed by a modern and versatile machine park. In addition, we are also your solution partner when it comes to new developments: We accompany you from prototype to series production.
Hello, I am Thomas Binishofer
Do you have any questions about our solid cages?
Our ball bearings are available as
- Deep groove ball bearings
- Angular contact ball bearings
- Thrust ball bearings
- Angular contact thrust ball bearings
- Four point contact ball bearing
Our roller bearings are available as
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Needle roller bearings
- Tapered roller bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- Thrust bearings (cylindrical-, needle-, tapered-, or spherical roller)
Your benefits at a glance
- Demand-oriented supply and high flexibility
- Internal and independent raw material supply with continuous casting, centrifugal casting and extruded tubes
- Resource-saving and environmentally friendly production (internal scrap and chips cycle)
- Up-to-date machinery
- High level of alloy expertise
- More than 40 years of experience in the production of cages for leading manufacturers of the rolling bearing industry