California Residents Privacy Rights
Websites of the Wieland Group
Revised: October 27, 2022
Wieland Group companies primarily provide services to business customers; in the uncommon circumstance that an individual consumer who is a California resident interacts with us directly, such as through our website, this section applies. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
I. Information We Collect
Our websites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal data”).
In particular, our website has potentially collected the following categories of personal data within the last twelve (12) months:
We may use or disclose the personal data we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Performing Services: To fulfill the requested services of the business or service provider, including to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments, providing advertising or marketing services, customer service, analytic services, access to your myWieland account, or other similar services as requested in the normal course of business between the Wieland Group and its customers.
- Auditing: To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- Legal: To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal data or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
II. Your Rights and Choices
Right to Know and Data Portability: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, and sharing of your personal data over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). You may also request specific pieces of personal data we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We do not provide a right to know or data portability disclosure for B2B personal data.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal data that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). We will delete or deidentify personal data not subject to a permitted exception from the right to delete from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal data.
Right to Opt Out: We do not sell personal data to third parties.
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Emailing to email@example.com
- Via our data protection portal, https://privacy.wieland.com
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.